We always endeavour to play an integral role within the local community. As well as involvement in the Northampton town centre B.I.D. and having started the Northampton Music Festival with others 8 years ago, we put on a weekly Rock 'n' Roll Tea Dance, annual charity events as well as supporting many charities by hosting their events within our venues or by donating prizes to charity raffles and fundraisers.
We can only support these charities in the way we do through the support we receive from our customers. Thanks to your support we have been able to support the following charities over the last 12 months:
- Cancer Research
- Circus Starr
- Alzheimer's Society
- Cynthia Spencer raising £350 at the latest fundraising event 'Heroes'
- Northampton General Hospital Disney & Paddington Wards
- Rainbows Children's Hospice
- Air Ambulance
- Life for Lewis Appeal
- Downs Syndrome Group Northamptonshire
- Reach Northampton donating The Church Bar & Restaurant's Christmas food wastage